As a Marketing and Project Coordinator Intern with Mentor Foundation USA, you will get the opportunity to work alongside the Chairman and Mentor Foundation USA team on various marketing and development projects. Based out of the Los Angeles office, your main responsibilities will be to assist in managing and supervising various aspects of marketing & development projects from start to completion.
● Execute administrative project management tasks related to project plans, budgets, logistics,
deliverables and documentations
● Evaluate and research event partnership and sponsorship opportunities
● Help promote projects and events through various media
● Effectively engage partners & donors
● Enrollment in or recent graduation from a University (preferably in Marketing)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
● Strong organizational- and time management skills
● Social media knowledge required
● Previous experience in project planning is a plus
The perfect candidate also has a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to juggle several tasks at a time, and a willingness to learn.
Application Deadline: April 13, 2021.
Duration: 6-12 months.
Start date: ASAP.
Compensation: This internship is unpaid.