As a Marketing and Project Coordinator Intern at Mentor Foundation USA you will get the opportunity to work alongside the CEO and Mentor USA team on various marketing and development projects. Based out of the Los Angeles office, your main responsibilities will be to assist in managing and supervising various aspects of marketing and development projects from start to completion.
- Execute administrative project management tasks related to project plans, budgets, logistics, deliverables, and documentation
- Evaluate and research event partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- Help promote projects and events through various media
- Effectively engage partners and sponsors
- Enrollment in or recent graduation from a college or university (preferably in marketing or similar field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong organizational- and time management skills
- Social media knowledge required
- Previous experience in project planning is a plus
Our dream candidate also has a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to juggle several tasks at a time, and a willingness to learn.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2022
Duration: 6-12 months
Start date: July/August 2022
Compensation: This internship is unpaid
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]